- I'm new to living in Chichester but am very familiar with the area and as our MOT was due I wanted to find a reliable, friendly and trustworthy garage. Coming from a family of mechanics I always worry when it comes to finding someone new to deal with my car as family are now far away.
I dealt with Tim who was friendly, honest and kept me updated as to what was happening with my car after it failed its MOT.
The garage fixed it at a fast turnaround and did the work at a reasonable cost.
Extra bonuses were the use of a courtesy car (£10 fee)which was an absolute Godsend due to having my 4 children at 2 different schools and different pick up times.The waiting room was also well equipped with free drinks and computer for you to use whilst waiting.
Facebook Review: 5 Stars.
Liz Thomas | February 2018 | 2018-02-15
- These guys offer an exceptional service. Friendly, extremely professional +pragmatic. That's why I'm booking my other daughter's car in for an MOT + service next!
A big thank you. - Facebook Review: 5 stars.
John Whiteley | February 2018 | 2018-02-15
- Dream team at BMS sorted our daughter’s C1 out .... a big thank you! - Facebook Review: 5 stars.
Rebecca Kirby | February 2018 | 2018-02-15
- Tim and all the team have been extremely efficient, helpful and trustworthy and I can always rely on their advice and high quality of service. Highly recommend this company. - Google Review: 5 stars.
Tom Bainbridge | February 2018 | 2018-02-15
- Very good and fast service.
- Google Review: 5 stars.
Chopper | January 2018 | 2018-02-15
- Recently used BMS GARAGE for new brake pads on my car. I have to say it was a pleasure to do business with such a professional bunch of people. The work was done at a good price and carried out promptly. First class service, will use again.
Facebook Review: 5 stars.
Rob Bonilla | January 2018 | 2018-02-15
- As usual, the guys at BMS are very efficient.
We have all our fleet vehicles serviced with BMS and we always get great service. They are quick, do a great job and we will continue to use them. - Google Review: 5 stars.
Steve Hardy | November 2017 | 2018-02-15
- BMS Contacted me after my MOT to check I was happy with the service. I'm a repeat customer because I'm so happy with the service and thought I'd share my feedback on Google.
1. Greeting at Reception 10/10.
There's always someone on the desk who is knowledgeable and a decision maker, they know mechanics AND customer service and are highly professional.
2. Kept informed on Progress 10/10.
On this occasion i was there for an MOT and there were no issues, so i was pretty much left to it. There is a very comfortable waiting room with free tea/coffee/hot chocolate, a range of motoring and sailing magazines plus daily papers etc. On previous occasions they've come to inform me if there was a problem, they'd already done an estimate and so it was a case of "here's the problem, part can be here tomorrow, here's the cost" rather than "the car's had it mate".
3. Kept informed on cost 10/10.
I've rated this as a 10 although the work i had done was actually relatively minor and there were no issues on cost and so no 'keeping informed' required. However it cost exactly what they said it would, no surprises and no extras.
4. Met or exceeded expectations 10/10
Exceeded. I've lived in the area for nearly 20 years and tried all the inner city garages, even trusted big brands like Halfords etc and always found i never really trusted the garage and rarely been really confident or satisfied. With BMS, although they're further away and it's less convenient for me, I've found a garage that i believe i can trust and so far, they've never given me reason to doubt that, i'm willing to go out of my way for that.
5. Happy on collection of the vehicle. 10/10
Cannot fault it, plastic lining over the seat, paper covers in the foot well, no grease or grime on the interior.
6. Overall experience 10/10
If you're reading this and have made it this far you'll notice that i can't fault BMS cars. On first visit it's a little strange, they're in a unit in the middle of nowhere (literally) but you quickly figure out that this works to their advantage and they pass the benefit on to you. They have loads of space to operate, i'm assuming it costs them less to operate which means lower costs for the customer. They're busy which given the location suggests they're good.
I've been a loyal customer since the first visit and nothing since has caused me to change that view.
- Google Review: 5 stars.
Simon Taylor | November 2017 | 2018-02-15
- Fantastic quick service. Needed an MOT with very short notice, Tim was exceptionally helpful and supported me through the whole process. Would recommend to anyone.
- Facebook Review: 5 stars.
Fraser Duncumb | October 2017 | 2017-10-18
- Totally Trust and would 100% recommend BMS Cars. The staff are always happy and friendly. They have been looking after my car for 9 years. Routine servicing, MOT and any other work the car may require. They explain what needs to be routinely replaced, advise what is wearing out and will need to be replaced. I know what is itemised on my bill is accurate, and has been done. Thank you to Dan and the team.
- Google Review: 5 stars.
Louise | September 2017 | 2017-10-18